Old Age Homes in Himachal Pradesh

Kalgidhar Society
Baru Sahib, Via Rajgarh
Teh. Pachhad
Distt. Sirmore
Himachal Pradesh – 173101
Phone: +91 1799-276031, 276091, 9816033303, 9816033304
Email: info@barusahib.org

Balh Valley Kalyan Sabha
Old Age Home
Bhangrotu Distt. Mandi
Himachal Pradesh – 175021. INDIA.
Near N.H.-21, Primary School Bhangrotu
Phone: +91-1905-241472, 9418347952
Email: bhangrotuashram@gmail.com

H.P. State Social Welfare Board
Phone:  0177-2624007

Namgyal Monastery Old Age Home
Himachal Pradesh. INDIA.

The Suket Senior Citizens Home (International) Trust
Sukhdev Talkies Annexe
Sunder Nagar, Mandi
Himachal Pradesh -175002

Divyayog Research Foundation Trust
Divya Kunj, New Totu
Himachal Pradesh – 171011

H.P. State Welfare Board
Old Age Home
Basant Pur
Distt. Shimla
Phone:  0177-2784432

Old Age Homes in Himachal Pradesh

Tabo Ancient Monastery
The Institute of Studies in Buddhist Phylosophy
Vill & P.O. Tabo
Distt.- Lahaul & Spiti
Himachal Pradesh – 172113

Home for the Aged
Kangra District
Phone:  0177-220985

Kanchen Duggal Memorial Old Age Handicapped Society
Lahaul Spiti
Himachal Pradesh

Old Age Home (TISA)
P.O. – Thali  Tehsil – Churala
Distt. – Chamba
Phone:  01899-46060, 27049

Palampur Rotary Helpage Foundation
Old Age Home
Vill. – Saliana, Palampur District
Kangra – 176102
Phone:  01892-32706, 32794

Find More:

Elder Abuse in India – a case of Human Rights violations
Old Age Homes in Delhi NCR
Benefits, Concessions and Schemes for Senior Citizens in India
The Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens Act, 2007


  1. im a law graduate from shimla.
    i have also done a internship at National Human Rights Commision in Delhi.
    It has been one of my prior objectives to work in a old age home.
    i have been keen for fighting for rights of senior citizens.i would want to give my services there.if im of any help please do let me know.it would be a favour.

  2. Hi, I am working in Gurgaon (one of the MNC). I would like to open a old age home in Chamba distt. Can you pls let me know the procedure how can I setup a old age home in my home town chamba.

  3. I, at the age of 63+ , along with my wife wants to join old age home,which should be away from crowd, in a peaceful atmosphere .Ready to pay reasonable charges,and even wish to devote my services for social cause.

  4. Hi, I am enquiring about old age home in Himachal for my father in law who is currently living on his own in Jwala ji and not able to look after himself. Can you suggest a sutable place. we are ready to pay monthly living charges, rent etc.

  5. RAJESH KUMAR says

    I am fifty eight yrs old. I want to join a retirement/old age home with my spouse where I pay for the services and stay. Kindly give me details of these homes both in Punjab/ Uttrakhand and Himachal pradesh.

  6. I am 48 years male wants to serve in any old age / disabled home , pl. guide /help.


    I am a retired man of 61 years. I have retired from the services of Govt. of West Bengal. I wife left me behind in 28.4.2013. I want to stay in an old age home at Himachal Pradesh in a cold region. Are any body / organisations are interested to give me shelter? Please live information/necessary help at my mobile No. +91 8016276706.

  8. Tara Chand Arora says

    Dear Madam/Sir,
    I am a 57 years exit-optee banker, presently running my self owned Coaching Centre at Patiala very successfully. I am planning to spend my rest of life in an old age home in Himachal and also to contribute for the welfare of persons who are desirous of getting a suitable job after their graduation / to do seva for the seniors as well.
    I need some guidance which may lead me to a good / dignified old age home where I may spend my life with dignity and also do something for the seniors and the society.
    Let me add here I have enjoyed Seva at Patiala while working as Volunteer for the Art of Living.


    Tara Chand Arora

  9. jatin thakur says

    hello sir this is Jatin Thakur and I need ur NGO help its very emergency for some one because their is a old lady she is suffering from his daughter in law torches she is widow I want to help her but I’m refuse to do that so thats why i need your organisation help kindly I request you to please contact me 07837067588

  10. Sanjay joshi says

    i want to become family member .we are husband & wife .what are the medium class rates .plz let me know

  11. r.k.pandey says

    I am going to retire in july 2017 . want to live spritual life in any ashram or old age home in himanchal pradesh far away from my home . do not want to live in my home. i am senior technocrate in PSU .

  12. Rita Sharma says

    We want to open old aged home in hamirpur himachal pradesh near Bhota. We need land. If anyone is willing to donate. Please let me known

  13. Sushil Marwaha says

    I am looking for a old age home, situated on Kalka-Simla line or nearby, for my 83 years old brother who needs assisted living. He can spend Rs 20,000 only from his monthly pension.
    There must be some homes for poor elderly people, run by charities
    Can any one please suggest.

  14. AJIT SINGH says

    I am Ajit Singh, Electrical Engineer ,retired, aged 67 years, no ailments, no disabilities, reasonably fit, doing all jobs, cooking, myself, separated from wife who wanted to live with her brother in law and sister in San Fransisco, USA. Leaving behind our unmarried son 40 years old and unmarried daughter daughter 36 years old, they are in job and well paid ,also I have transferred my houses and money to both children.
    Being alone and hurt by the reckless adventure of 60 years old wife, I need respite and relief , can any AOH in HP come forward to relocate and re establish me. I am familiar with most of the districts, in HP, Had worked in Parwanoo-SAPL Ltd as Maint Manager and had 2bhk flat in sector- 4 Parwanoo,also 3 storied house in sector 22 B, Chandigarh.
    But these properties are sold and now I am in Kolkata awaiting for a break,
    Please advice and help me for rehabitation in HP .

Speak Your Mind