NGOs working for welfare of Senior Citizens in Delhi

C-14 Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi, India – 110016
Phone :  +91-11-41688955-56
E-mail: headoffice@helpageindia.org

ARDSI – Delhi Chapter
RZ- 62/9, Tughlakabad Extension
Panchvati, (Near Tara Apartments)
New Delhi- 110019

Find more:

Old Age Homes in Delhi NCR
Old Age Homes in India
Dementia Day Care Centres in India
The Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens Act, 2007
Benefits, Concessions & Schemes for Senior Citizens in India

Comments

1. Hi Katyayani,

We are a womens Organisation running an old age home in South Delhi. The name of the Organisation is JOHNS Daycare and Boarding for Senior Citizens Association. Details are on the website.
    We request you to include our name also on your list of Old Age homes in Delhi.Thanks
    Your site is wonderful and contains useful information !!!

2. Jasvant Singh says:

Respected Madam/Sir,
    I Live in Moradabad, UP. with a great desire to help our senior citizen I found a society named jesus criest samaj seva sanstha. I just want to ask how can I fullfill my desire.
    please reply me.
    thanks.

3. Gitika Sachdeva says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    i want to inquire about how can i help our senior citizens with any of my services. I want to help them in any which way, so that i can make my life worthwhile.
    Please Reply,
    Thanks.

4. Hi all
    Its wonderful to see that young generation is so keen to work for their elderlies. I am a public health specialist who is writing a paper on falls in elderly, can anyone share with me regarding steps taken in their old age homes to prevent such falls.
    Thanks and regards
    Sonica

5. VINAY SINGH says:

I wish to join this NGO but i m a student . Shall i ?

6. M.V.Ruparelia. says:

Similar list of organizations & individuals doing good for senior citizens in Mumbai may also be prepared. It will be helpful to many.

7. We are are devoted to research on aging and the welfare of senior citizens since 1968

8. Katyayani, thanks for the great info. I am researching a suitable home in delhi for my dad who is single and now in his late seventies. Currently he spends a lot of time with us in the US, but every six months he is required to return to India and travel is becoming difficult for him as he ages. There is so much information available on this site and other places that it has become quite difficult for us to understand the differences between each place. Also checking on availability is a challenge given the distance and time difference, people usually dont answer the phones and when they do they’re usually there to serve residents and dont have information regarding policies, cost and new applications. I was wondering if you or any other folks on this site have information regarding the comparative costs and availability of space in the homes. Also, first-person reviews from the residents or someone in their family would be truly invaluable for folks like myself who are separated from Delhi by the proverbial seven seas. Thanks for reading this rather long email.

9. Sorry, I meant post (not email) ! 🙂

10. Hi,
    ARUSHI is working for senior citizens of poor families since year 2000.Pl visit our website for details and include it in your list.
    Vaishali

11. rahul joshi says:

hi plz let me kno if we can help the old and devote time for the poor or homeless parents.please contact me 9899610995 thanks Rahul

12. Bhagwan Malkani says:

I am senior citizen (65 yrs.) I live abroad in USA for 6 months a year and the rest in Delhi.
    I would like to get involved with a NGO especially dealing with NRI issues like parents staying here in India, NRI parents visiting India and NRI parents living abroad, especially in US

I have worked and lived abroad for over 25 years.

I would to help, meet NRI seniors .If you wish to contact me please let me know.

13. h.s. rawat says:

namaskar,
    i am senior citizen (63yrs.). kinldy mail me the nine triubnel address with telephone nos. (including south district) to resolve the sr. citizen grievances.
    I shall be very thankful to you

14. @ h.s. rawat

Here are the contact details for Maintenance Tribunals in Delhi: Maintenance Tribunals for Parents and Senior Citizens in Delhi.

15. Mahesh Bhatt says:

Hi,

I am a Canadian Citizen and staying in India. Interested in starting a Old age home from scratch in and around NCR/Haridwar/Rishikesh. Wanted to know the road map to start this project. Any advise or help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Mahesh Bhatt

16. Seniors, with early signs of dementia e.g., early memory loss and symptoms of aging like restlessness, unwarranted anger, or prolonged silence….etc…call us for help. Call the office Tel. 91-11-26922940, 64533663

17. h.k.singh says:

i looking for an organisation who provides sports facilities in india for senior citizen
    kindly let me know

18. Priyabrata Chouhan says:

i am seekin for a job in ngo sector in delhi . i am a msw holder.

19. I am 66 years old and NRI some how the builder cheat us ( in delhi ) in 2011,he d’not want pay the money back,is there any body who wish to help like us old people and save our retirement money which we save for oldage time.THANKS. Or Please tell me the right place to go.

20. T K PARAMESHWARAN says:

SIR,
    WE ARE BOTH HUSBAND & WIFE GETTING AGED WANT TO JOIN A OLD AGED HOME AS WE ARE SELF DEFENDED,