Maintenance Tribunals for Parents and Senior Citizens in Delhi

Delhi government has opened 9 Tribunals to address grievances of senior citizens under Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens Act, 2007, which provides for compulsory maintenance and welfare of elderly by their families.

Senior citizens / Parents can now address their grievances to the following 9 Tribunals mentioned hereunder:

Maintenance Tribunals in Delhi for Senior Citizens


North Delhi

Maintenance Tribunal
1, Kripa Narain Marg, Delhi – 110054
Phone :  +91-11-23968716
(Days:  Wednesday & Friday)

South Delhi

Maintenance Tribunal
M.B. Road (Near Anupam Apartment)
Saket, New delhi-110030
Phone :  +91-11-29535774, 26855031
(Days:  Tuesday & Thursday)

East Delhi

Maintenance Tribunal
L.M. Bandh, I & F Office Complex
Shastri Nagar, Delhi-110 031
Phone:  +91-11-22047073, 22457227
(Days:  Wednesday & Friday)

West Delhi

Maintenance Tribunal
Old Middle School Building
Lawrence Road, Rampura, Delhi – 110035
Phone:  +91-11-27151541
(Days:  Tuesday & Thursday

Central District

Maintenance Tribunal
14 , Darya Ganj, New Delhi- 110002
Phone:  +91-11-23284932, 23282075
(Days:  Tuesday & Thursday)

New Delhi District

Maintenance Tribunal
12/1, Jam Nagar House, Shah Jahan Road, New Delhi- 110011
Phone:  +91-11-23071144
(Days:  Monday & Wednesday

North-East District

Maintenance Tribunal
DC Office Complex, D.S.I.D.C. Complex
Nand Nagri, Delgri, Delhi-110093
Phone:  +91-11-22115490, 22115513
(Days:  Tuesday & Thursday)

North-West District

Maintenance Tribunal
Kanjhawala, Delhi – 110081
Phone:  +91-11-25953786
(Days:  Wednesday & Friday)

South-West District

Maintenance Tribunal
Administrative Block
Old Terminal Tax Building
Kapashera, Delhi
Phone:  +91-11-25069488 (Ext.12), 25066416
(Days:  Wednesday & Friday)

Find More:

The Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens Act, 2007
Sec 125 CrPC & Welfare of Senior Citizens Act
Judgments – Section 125 CrPC – Maintenance of Parents
Elder Abuse in India – a case of Human Rights violations
Fatal Elder Abuse in India


  1. S K Bhatia says

    How danger to life by son & sons in law , who are in a hurry to sell the property of father-father in law & divide it, by threatening to throw acid on him if he does not agree to sell property, be protected under the Maintenance of Parents and Senior Citizens Act 2007. How can he disown them & severe all relations with them & ask his son to leave his house, a self acquired property by the father & son not employed & unmarried till 33.

  2. Aneesha Duggal says

    A widow who raised her children despite all difficulties is being neglected by both her married sons. She is allowed to use the loo only twice a day and have bath once in three days. Made to work like a servant in the house! Can any one guide which organisation to approach for immediate action

  3. MEENAKSHI says

    my father is 62 years and my mothers is 55 years. My elder brother and his wife are so much trouble to my parents both are always demanding the property part and always demanding money to my old decent parents both are fight to my parents and physically and mental asaulted. My brother’s wife compliant so many time in 100 number for domestic voilence and threat to my parents for arrest the police and file the case. so please help me how protect to my parents

  4. My father is 90 years and my mother is 85 years. We are four sisters and one brother. my younger brother and his wife both are always physically and mentally assaulted my parents. 4 years pehle mere father ne brother aur brother ki wife ke pressure mein akar ghar pecha (jo father ne brother ki marriage se pehele hi brother ke naam kare diya tha), ghar around 1 crore ka sell hua. Brother aur uski wife ne 1 crore mein kuch money aur milakar ek ghar kharida aur woh brother aur uski wife ke naam karwa diya. Ab brother aur uski wife mentally unhe torture karte hai aur ghar se nikal rahe hai. Old age hone ki wajjah se father/ mother ko bp, thyroid aur bhi kayi problem hai par who unka ilaj nahin karwate hai kehete hai ki “isse age mein bemari nahin hogi to kya hoga humare pass faltu paisa nahi ilaj ke liye”,(brother aur uski wife dono acchi job karte hai), bechara kissi tarha se apni medicine ka intejam kare pate hai. Brother ki wife mere father/ mother ko dhamki deti hai ki who unko aur unki betiyo ko domestic violence ke case mein fassa degi. Mere parents bahoot pareshaan hai please hume guide kijiye ki hume kya karna chahiye.

Speak Your Mind