Grants (funds) for Old Age Homes in India (2008-09)

Government of India gives financial assistance (grants / funds) to NGOs who run Homes for the Elderly (Old Age Homes) in India. This grant-in-aid is to provide food, shelter, care, recreation facilities, etc. to the inmates of these Homes.

To become eligible for receiving grant-in-aid there should be a minimum of 25 destitute older persons in the Old Age Home. If the home is larger in size (say for 150 or 75 or 50 beneficiaries), the grant-in-aid for maintenance of such old age homes is sanctioned on a proportionate basis.

The break up of maximum funds provided by Government for operation and maintenance of such homes is 90% of the amount specified in the given table. The balance of 10% of the cost is to be borne by the NGO / Old Age Home itself.

Grants (Funds) to Old Age Homes in India

Eligibility criteria

1) The Non-governmental voluntary organization should be a registered body, under an appropriate Act so that it gets a corporate status and a legal personality and a group liability is established for its activities;

2) It should be registered either under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 or relevant State Societies Registration Act and has already been working for atleast two years; or a Public Trust registered under any law for the time being in force or a charitable company licensed under Section 525 of Companies Act, 1958.

3) It should have been registered for a minimum period of 2 years but in the case of the North Eastern region, J&K, desert areas and under serviced / under-represented areas, this condition of 2 years will not be applicable. In other deserving cases, the condition of 2 years may be relaxed with the approval of the Secretary (SJ&E) on case-to-case basis.

4) The Organization shall have a properly constituted managing body with its powers, duties and responsibilities clearly defined and laid down in a written Constitution. It shall have an appropriate administrative structure and a duly constituted managing/ executive committee.

5) The organization is initiated and governed by its own members on democratic principles.

6) The aims and objects of the organization and programmes in fulfillment of those aims and objects are specifically laid down.

7) The Organization shall not run for profit to any individual or a body of individuals. The Organization should possess proven credentials and capabilities to handle such projects.

Related Reading

Funding Agencies in India for NGOs (Grants)
Old Age Homes in India
Old Age Homes in Delhi NCR
Helpage India Donations – help millions
Coming up, 603 homes for India’s elderly destitutes
No funds for old age home – Second phase of construction stalled

Comments

1. i am v.p.ojha. sonebhadra district,uttar pradesh,india. open is old age home in district sonebhadra.please send the details.

2. Naveen Kumar says:

Please give the details of old age home for newly open in fully bachward rural places.

With regards,
    Naveen Kumar
    Sanmarga Educational & Rural Development Trust,
    Gudibanda Taluk,
    Chickballapur Dist,
    Karnataka-561209

3. Dear Sir,
    I had been in the Indian navy for the period of 18 years as Chief Petty Officer(Flight Servicing Instructor) Air frame and Engine. Presently I am running a small church and I am being the Pastor under the name “Victory Christian Church of India” . This church has been registered and completing 3 years. Yet to recieve income tax benifits 80G and other formalities. I am trying to recieve the same. Most probably I will recieve this year. I am very much intrested to assist the Old Age People and help them in the time of their old age. I have been praying for the same for 3 years. I hope that you may provide the land, building and necessary needs. I will serve the old people in their innable time with care and love of God. i would like to start the old age home in Theni district, Uthamapalayam taluk. There are 60 villages around the town of Chinnamanur. The people around the town may utilize the facilities provided to them. I kindly request you to arrange the necessary actions regarding starting of an OLD AGE HOME from the basic level. May God Bless you sir. I am eagerly awaiting your kind suggestions and help.
    Contact:
    Name : Pastor K.Pandi @ Paul,
    Church : Victory Christian Church of India, Regd.
    Street : 24/53, RC School East st
    Town : Chinnamanur-625515,
    Taluk : Uthamapalayam
    District : Theni Dist,
    State : Tamilnadu.
    Mobile : 99941 36582

4. i am prerna, i want to open a old age home in our village / home distict. please help me.

5. Nalin Chaudhary says:

I am looking at setting up an old age home.

Could you help in sending information as to how I can get some govt land for the same, the type of accomodation that I can build to be eligible for government aid etc.

The location would be around Delhi within 300 kms and hospital nearby for the aged. I would be looking at 50 dwellings self contained with kitchen and bath and bedrooms(2), living area and handicap access and facilities.

Could you also inform the approx cost for the land to make such a place with or without Government help.

Thank you.

6. Harish Dhondiyal says:

we want funds for our old age home. if anyone wants to support, pls contact.
    9927360948, 05946-246385 or hdhondiyal@gmail.com ; harishdhondiyal@yahoo.co.in

7. I am Reeba Irin, Managing Trustee of Social Action and Rural Awareness (SARA) Trust, a registered NGO, working for the development of rural women, children and the disabled in Periyakulam Taluk of Theni District in Tamil Nadu, India from 2006, in Health and education aspects.

We would like to start an Old Age Home in our area as our area is pre dominently rural, agri based. The aged people are neglected and not cared properly.

Kindly send an application and guidelines to get funds for the same.

Yours sincerely,

Dr.r.Reeba Irin
    Managing Trustee
    SARA Trust
    Cumbum Roadm Thenkarai
    Periyakulam-625601, Theni district
    Tamil Nadu, India
    Cell:9865168078, 9865060058

8. Dear voice 4 India team members

Greetings from SCOPE India!

Scope India is working in community based programs, issue based programs and relief and rehabilitation in kanyakumari disitrict. Our main ambition in launch a shelter home for orphan and street children and old aged women care home in kanyakumari district, but we have no fund to run. Our organization director got lot of experience in shelter management when he was work with world vision india.

so we are expecting your financial support for the same

we are expecting your favourable reply for same

thanking you

with regards

scope india

9. Shyamsundar Karkun says:

Dear Sir,
    I want to start a a old age home in my home town Dharwar (Karnataka) n going to form a trust pl let me what benefits the trust will get initial contribution will be done by the trust.
    With Regards,
    S.N.Karkun.
    E-mail.:snkarkun@gmail.com
    Cell.:09819484560.

10. Dr Awanish Kumar Mishra says:

Dear Sir.
    I am from Lucknow and want to establish an OLD AGE HOME at LUCKNOW. I need all the relevent information . Kindly help me for this noble cause. I will be thankful to you all.

With regards
    Dr Awanish Kumar Mishra
    213, Ram Vihar Colony, Rajajipuram
    Lucknow, Ph +91-9415029897
    e-mail: a4awanishh@gmail.com

11. dilliprasad says:

DEAR SIR,
    I am from chittoor and i want to establish an OLD AGE HOME at CHITTOOR .I need all the information .

with regards
    Dr.Dilliprasad
    N.R.PET[vill& post],
    chittoor[m&d.t.]
    ANDHRAPRADESH-517419.
    PH.NO.+91-9296205135.

12. M.Sakthivel says:

Dear Sir/Madam Greetings form M.Sakthivel MSW Sivakasi,Viruthunagar District.this is very need to start old age home for in my working area beacuse we seeing often most of the old age people getting more difficulties in the villages due to poverty.sowe need applicationformateand guidelines.Thanking
    With regards,
    M.Sakthivel

13. Dear Sir,
    Greetings from READ Society,

Our READ Society is working for the development of rural and urban people in Theni and Madurai Districts of Taml Nadu since 1998. we have obtained Best Organisation Award in District level. we would like establish a old age home in Surulipatti near Surulifalls. So kindly send an Application format with guidelines

Thanking you,

with warm regards

V.Murugan.M.Com.,MSW.,
    Secretary,
    READ Society.

14. ADITYA MANNA says:

Dear Sir,
    Our society “NARIKELDAHA PRAYAS” is working for the development of rural people and Home base palliative care for cancer affected patients in Purba Medinipur district of West Bengal. We would like establish an old age home in Moyna near the district head Tamluk.

I need all the relevant information. Kindly help me for this nobel cause.

Thanking with regards

ADITYA MANNA
    PRESIDENT
    NARIKELDAHA PRAYAS
    VILL. NARIKELDAHA, P.O. ASNAN,
    P.S. MOYNA, DIST. PURBA MEDINIPUR
    721642, WEST BENGAL
    E-MAIL.- prayasnarikeldaha@yahoo.in

15. narasaiah sunkara says:

Dear Sir,
    Thiis is an NGO by name “Rural Employee’s Federation” at Vijaya Raghava Puram village which was established during 1997 want to provide shelter for the” old aged poor people”in my village .kindly guide me with suitable directions to set up an old age home at an early date .
    sunkaran

16. what is the last date for submission of project proposal of grant to old age home?
    By which ministry of state proposal should be recommanded?

17. Dear Sir Greatings from SECWE TRUST,
    We are a non profitable NGO working among rural community people, we are working for comunity development, community health education,and women development in theni district in lost two years, Now a days we saw a major problem that is the eldest were suffering from helpless,and also discrimination by their own family. so that we wands to make some arrangements for their peiceful life .we had 1 acr land in village, we wants to establish one oldage home(ANBAGAM). so i request you sir,pl send
    the application and proceture to our e mail id.

Thanking you very much for you kind helps

18. G.subburaaj says:

Dear sir Greatings from secwe trust,
    We (socio-economic and community welfare Trust) are working in rural community development,community health education and women development in theni district since lost two years, Now a days we saw a major problem about the denail and discrimination of senior citisons . so we deside to establish the shelter(ANBAGAM) for old age. we had 1Acr land in our own village near by Aundipatti. so we request you sir kindly give us the guidlines for establish the old aaaage home and how to get grants from Government.

Thanking you verymuch

with Regords

G.Subburaaj
    Founder secretory
    Secwe Trust.

19. vikas sharma says:

Respected Sir please tell me how can I help the older age group of people

20. We have Establised an old age home in our town,naming HEM MEMORIAL SOCIETY(REGD) in our town Haldwani, Distt-Nainital, Uttrakhand, in memory of our beloved LATE Hem Dhondiyal. Presently we are running it as a day care centre. We have registered 42 nos. of old aged people and disabled.Presently we are providing them Gym facility,Library, Medical Care, Recreational Items, Vocational Training, Picnics, Help to get govt pension, Training in disaster management etc-etc. But we are facing finiancial problems at present.We wantfiniancers/Sponsorsforthe same. Anybody wants to help can contact:-
    Harish Dhondiyal
    Secreatry
    Hem Memorial Society(Regd)
    hdhondiyal@gmail.com
    harishdhondiyal@yahoo.co.in

21. Dear Sir ,
    Greetings from Deepshikha trust,

I am looking at seting up an old age home. I want all information from your side.

Thanking You

With Regards
    Akhil Kumar Singh

9899858566

22. dilip ku jena says:

dear sir,
    i left my present job to start my orphanage &oldage home.pl send me the detail information regarding opening & fund raising.
    thanking u
    dilip

23. Balkrushana D Shingane says:

Greeting from Balkrushana

I want to establish an OLD AGE HOME at Ahmedabad I need the proposal format it.

Thanking You

With Regards
    Balkrushan D Shingane
    9601259036

24. Hi
    We are going to open an old age Home in Pudukkottai Dt in Tamilnadu.Persons who want to contribute please make a call 9443208570

25. Dear sir,
    We run an old age home at halisahar, 24 parganas (N). we need to help for run this home smoothly . we need to want help from government. our location is beside ganga river. please contact with us 9830314416 / 9230435914.

26. We want to start old age home.pls guide me to get the funds from india and also abroad

27. Iam from Kanchipuram,Tamilnadu.

My Mobile : 9443228017

28. swapan Muhuri says:

Dear Mr, Syvrat Day

Govt. of India giving grant for NGO who running Old Age Home. If you are inteested pls. contact at 9239342973 , Swapan Muhuri

• amita sharma says:

i need a help to open an old age home in my village which is situated 8 klm from city in himachal pardesh distt una

29. Vinay Kumar Asthana says:

Dear Sir,
    We are working for orthopedically disabled persons since 1985.
    Now we want to start old age home at Kanpur kindly send me the details for start the old age home at Kanpur

30. Vinay Kumar Asthana says:

Mob.No.09838606914

31. Mahesh Bhatt says:

I want to establish a Old Age Home near NCR Haridwar/Rishikesh side.Any grant from Govt.of India for NGO.Please send me the details

mbhatt_60@yahoo.com.

32. hi brothers and sisters, i am mr chinnam naidu from andhrapradesh and founder and director for the mercy ministries in india. we run a orphanage for the orphans and oldaged from three years. we need your supprt and blessings to them.
    if anyone intrested to help destitude and orphans please call me by phone or send email urgently. cell…9701839270 email…naidutc@rediff.com

33. MEERA WELFARE SOCIETY says:

Dear Sir
    I want to establish a Old Age Home in Keonjhar district for the Primitive Tribals Groups ( Juang ) so please send me details.
    Mobile No- 9437112507

34. we r running primary to junior level competetional schools for dusty kids under privilege in U.P.,INDIA, we need a financial support to construct buildings, purchasing lands for play grounds. Is there any person, ngo who can help for such dusty kids to surnive the sprits of education as well as to set up there lives in the world of comptetion ? please contact ;
    NAYBI OXFORD KINDERGARTEN THE DAY BOARDING SCHOOLS
    H.O. ;
    Mela road, near state bank, PURANPUR PILIBHIT, U.P. INDIA
    MOB; 9719245875, 9927134022
    yasin_ali0786@rediffmail.com

35. i m from balaghat mp i want to make old age home at our citi plz hlp him my phon no. is 09424371061 plz help us

36. Kumar S. Gowle says:

I am Kumar from Ganjam village (Srirangapatna tq, Karanataka State) we have plan to build a 4 Star Level Old Age home at our village in our own land.

Please kindly let us know about more details about this plan & we have to know is there any assitence / Grants from the government.

waiting your reply,

with best regards.

Kumar S. Gowle
    No-173, Ramavilas road,
    K.R. Mohalla,
    Mysore – 570 024

mobile- 94489 51289
    phone- 0821-4289694
    fax no – 0821-4246949
    email- kumarganjam@yahoo.co.in

37. Dayanand Suryawanshi says:

I want to established Oldege Home At. Latur Dist ,Maharashtra
    so please Give me details information according to it.

38. Arun Kumar Mehra says:

Arun Kumar Mehra
    D-1102,New Friends Colony,New Delhi-110065

I work for the people who have been driven away from their home by their own kith & kin, since 1975 i have been looking after the underpreveilaged at the sneh ashram under the banner JANAK SEWA SAMITI, at 1162 sec-19,Faridabad, i need dedicated & selfless associates to assist me in taking care of the aged at Old Age Home as Manav Seva Madhav Sewa. May God bless us & every one in this world.

Arun Mehra
    Mob: 9810479728-8010779728 E-Mail: arun_mehra63@yahoo.com

39. We are having planned to establish Old Age Homes for Older People. We are having Land for Construction of Old Age Home. We need Support for Building Construction and maintanence.

40. i want to open a house for old people and want to know about the registration procedure for that,.

41. SHANTHI M R says:

Dear sir,
    Greetings from AHWT.

I am Shanthi, Managing Trustee of Angel Home of Womens’ Trust(AHWT), a registered social service organisation from 1995.

We are rendering service to the destitute seniors, rural HIV affected children, HIV infected people, rural poor women in Madurai District.

We are proposed to start a Old Age Home for the Destitute Seniors. Now we are helping them in many ways as Outreach programs. We are having a land of nearly one acre in Thenur village near Madurai in the banks of Vaigai river. We are constructing our office building there. Kindly help us to construct a Old age home and need your support for the maintenance.
    Thank u.

with regards,
    Shanthi M R.
    Managing Trustee,
    AHWT.
    Contat: 9443571379, 0452 2668757.

42. i want to set up old age home for both class poor & hi class can you give me details about grants & plolicy to start this oparation
    anand joshi
    9372549004
    9823016593

43. Mar Thoma Cheria Pally, Kothamangalam is a six century old Parish church and pilgrim centre. The church is relied upon by millions of devotees for solace and fulfillment. The promoting trust i.e. Mar Baselios Educational and Charitable Trust started by Mar Thoma Cheria Pally Parish Church is formed with the mission of serving the society. The church has started a number of educational and health care institutions. The church now intends to establish aan old age home within 2 acres of land set apart for the purpuse. Please advise on the basics

44. girija welfare association says:

hi,
    we are running a ngo for last 5 years, want to start old age home in new bombay.
    need help.
    navinkumar(trustee)

45. Krishnarao Gontla says:

Dear Sir,

I want to help old people at my native town at Gudivada by way of construting old age home. Pl. guide me the possibilities of financial assistance from various organisations. I am ready to contribute initial donation.

Krishnarao Gontla

46. dear sir,nihida is a state level welfair organisation working at nimapara ,puri,orissa for aiming to provide proper guideance to oldaged at disaster prone rural areas of puri district.hence you are requested to please accept ours application at your level. yours faithfully, BHAKTA BIHARI MISHRA, SECRETARY,NIHIDA, MOB-09437138912

47. Gadidamu. Ananda Raju says:

Dear sir,

I want to help old people at my villages in Anantapur Distirct. Andhra pradesh. I have to start this one. please send all donations and help ful matters.

thanking you
    Gadidams. ananda raju

48. Dear Team,

I visited this site, coz i wanted open a old age home and will get proper guidence and all kinds of support to run this activity, there are so many people who wanted to run this activity.
    I am sure i will get the proper support from you all.
    Please do support.

49. Dear Sir ,
    Greetings from salem district people service society

Thanking You

With Regards
    R. chandran
    cell-9629330025
    9994310234

9899858566

50. Madhar Nala Thondu Niruvanam says:

Dear Sir,
    Warm greetings from MNTN.
    Madhar Nala Thondu Niruvanam is situated in Tamil Nadu ie.in Cuddalore is
    a voluntary organisation working for the upliftment of poor,especially the women, children,and the aged,providing economic empowerment ,education, vocational training and care &support to the senior citizens in the form of homes and medical facilities etc.We have started a old age home for the needy people.It operates in a rented shed.During raining seasons the condition is poor .So please provide some financial support to erect a building for the old age home.
    Thanking you Sir,
    Yours sincerely,
    P.Rajendran

51. Dear Sir.

Greetings from THE SPASTICS SOCIETY OF TIRUVANNAMALAI.

Iam looking at seting up an old age Home.I want know the all the information guidlin es from your side.

Yours sincerely
    (ELUMALAI)
    Secretary

52. Dr. BS Pandey says:

Dear Sir,

I am Dr. BS Pandey(44yrs). I am an ENT Surgeon by profession. I am interested in starting an exemplary and outstanding Old age home in Jaipur city for our neglected senior citizens. My father is a retired and learned Social welfare Officer with good experience and knowledge who can help me fulfilling this dream project. Seeing the condition of existing Govt. run OAH I have got this inspiration to give the society a gift of such Old age home which can take care of all the needs of them like Health, Entertainment and Spirituality on an honest and no profit basis where young generation don’t have to feel guilty or ashamed leaving their parents in this home so that they can contribute more effectively in building the nation’s future. I want to dedicate rest of my life in their service.

I request you to kindly guide me how to go about it and how our govt. can help me providing me adequate Land in Jaipur city and funds for the maintenance.

I assure you that I will take care of any kind of misuse by keeping all the important rights in my hand and justifying them at any point of time.

Dr BS Pandey.

53. Mr TUKARAM ZAGADE says:

gritings from tukaram zagade
    respected
    sir / madam,
    I am interested in starting an old age home in ghoti tal karamala dist solapur for our sr citizens.
    please send me format and guidelines.

tukaram zagade

54. Dear Sir/Madam,
    Please send me the details information to establish a Old Age Home for our Senior destitute aged persons of Orissa who are neglected,uncared,mistreated and desperately waiting for help.
    Pramod Nag
    Senapati Street
    Nabarangpur 764059
    Orissa state (India)

55. Amitabh Mishra says:

Dear sir/Madam,
    Please send me the detail information and guidelines to establish a Old Age Day Care Center for our aged persons in Ballia District of Uttar Pradesh.

Thanks
    Amitabh Mishra,
    Tikhampur, Ballia- 277 001

56. Liza Kropiunik says:

Dear Sir,
    I am from Chandigarh and I wish to estabilish an Old Age Home in Chandigarh. I am looking out for property which can be rented to start with till such time we have our own building. I need all the relevent information. Kindly help me for this noble cause. I will be thankful to all of you.

With regards,
    Liza Kropiunik

57. Madhavi Gupta says:

I want to establish an old age home in a very needy place but today I m not in position to do so but I want to help in some or the other way. please suggest.

58. Sir, Christo Jyoti is a non profit making voluenter organization, registered under the society registration act 1860 Orissa, nowrangpur, would like to state that we would like to open an old Age home for the poor, destitute and rejected old persons of Nowrangpur District,orissa for which we seek help with regard to funds,advise and assistance. Could you please help us.
    Thanks
    John kennedy
    Christo jyoti

59. can your organisation help us open an old age home in orissa
    Email-johnskennedy73@gmail.com,
    Mobile-91-9438661174

60. NAMCO is an organisation working for the welfare and rights of the senior citizen. I, The director of NAMCO do the NGO consultancy services. if any body needs my service in establishing an old age home, please let them contact me.

61. V.J.Suseela says:

Ours is an NGO Abhyudaya Mahila Mandali (AMM) working for the women sexworkers with the support of APSACS/NACO for the last 9 years at Mangalagiri, Guntur District. Many of the old aged people lost their sons/daughters due to the HIV/AIDS at the end of their age and got additional responsibility of their grand children really it is very pathetic situation for them. Their economic condition is very poor no body is there to looking care of them. So we need old age home in our Intervention area. With lots of thanks

V.J.Suseela,
    Abhyudaya Mahila Mandali.
    Manglalgiri, Guntur Dist, Andhra Pradesh

62. hi…

Please Can You Send me Detailes & Guidenlines to establish Old age home .

Kajal vijay
    Dev-kaaj Cheritable Trust,
    ahmedabad
    gujarat
    380051

63. we are a group of victimized women and youth girls working for distressed women and young girls. Part of our work we are interacting with 60 villages in chennapatna in Ramanagaram district and also in mysore dist. we can find out so many negelected aged women in Mysore district villages. so we are planning to start an old home for only aged women. What are the formalities of starting an old age home.Our organization is a registered body of 7 women. And also we have 12(A) and 80 G certificate.We are working past 9 years in Ramanagaram dist and 3 month back we started in Mysore. What will do to start. pl guide as Technically and financially.We have a dedicated youth collective girls. Expecting very earliest reply

Thanking You
    Yours faithfully
    Malini Antharjanam
    (secretary)

64. c
    can you pl guide us to start an old age home for only aged women

Malini Antharjanam
    spandhana
    fort
    Near kalikampa temple road
    chennapatnam
    Ramanagaram(Dist)
    Karnataka

65. PRADEEP MISHRA says:

i want to open an old age home in kanpur city please send us the details or other norms which require to run such type of organisation

i have 18 year experiance of running a hospital

66. Appeal to all the trustees and benevolent organisations in our country to extend financial assistance for setting up of an old age home in north eastern state TRIPURA. If anybody shows good gesture for extending help for the finance-crunch situation for the backward region then i shall be grateful to submit my offer for the same.

Nirupama pal.
    DRM Foundation.
    Agartala, Ramnagar-1.
    Tripura.

67. DEBENDRA PRUSTY says:

Dear Sir/Madam
    I want to Establish an Old Age Home in Bhuban Orissa. Please send me Your Term and
    condition.
    Debendra Prusty
    at/po-Bhuban
    Dist-Dhenkanal
    Pin-759017
    Orissa

68. pankaj kumar says:

sir, we are searching a funder for old age home. we are working in remote area of jharhand. our ngo have got 2 acres of land for old age home donated by noble people for noble endeavour.

69. RESPECTED SIR,
    THE SAADHANAI CHARITABLE TRUST WAS ESTABLISHED BY THE YEAR 2009, WITH AN AMBITION TO UP LIFT THE LIVING OF THE SOCIALY AND ECONOMICALY BACKWARD PEOPLES.AS A RESULT OF LOTS OF HARD WORK AND EFFORTS,WITH GODS GRACE WE HAVE ADDED ONE MORE GOLDEN LEAF TO OUR VICTORY(SAADHANAI OLDAGE HOME)A UNIT OF SAADHANAI CHARITABLE TRUST ON NON PAYABLE SYSTEM. THROUGH OUR OLDAGE HOME WE HAVE PLANED TO GIVE MUCH PRIORITY FOR SOCIALY AND ECONOMICALY BACKWARD OLDAGE PEOPLE AND MAKE THEIR LIVINGS SAFE AND HAPPY. SAADHANAI OLD AGE HOME IS SITUATED IN G-7, KUBERAPURI, NARASIPURAM ROAD, THONDAMUTHUR(POST) COIMBATORE(DIST) TAMILNADU(STATE)INDIA. PINCOD:641109. AND WE WARMLY WELCOME YOUR KIND SUPPORT ,VALUABLE ADVICES AND BLESSINGS FOR THE SMOOTH FUNCTIONING OF OUR OLD AGE HOME. CONTACT US . 0422-2666477, 2666497, 09952228737, 09566708877 YOURS FAITH FULLY,
    RANDHEER.B.KURUP
    SAADHANAI CHARITABLE TRUST
    306, D-3, sivanandhapuram, sathy main road
    saravanampatti(post),coimbatore(dist), tamilnadu
    pincode:641035

70. ravindra prasad singh says:

Dear sir,
    I.am from Patliputra Patna. I would be very greatfull if you will kindly provide me detail for opening an old age home at Patliputr, Patna,Bihar.

71. Narayan says:

Dear Sir,
    I am Narayan from Vijayawada, Andra Pradesh. Being into several business activities, i want to discharge my social responsbility through a oldage/ orphan age home with/ without govt. assistance. Do guide me kindly in this aspect , so as how to plan for accomidation, food, medical care and any othe aspects including their costings.

72. Arti Thakkar says:

Dear Sir,

I want to know the procedure, detail, guidline and other norms about to establish an old age home in Ahmedabad.

Arti Thakkar

73. chitra srivastava says:

sir
    i have a ngo 11 years old i have worked in different fields but now i want to establish an old age home so please guide and detailed me about it
    thanks

74. S.S.Rayudu says:

Dear Sir,

Our DCSES Society is working for the Development of Rural and Urban people in Kadapah and Chittoor district of Andhara pradesh. Since 1995 we have obtain best organization in these areas. We would like to establish oldage home in Vedurukuppam Mandal near tirupathi. So kindly send an application format with guidelines.

Thanking you

With warm regards,

S.Subbarayudu
    President
    Devi convent School Educational Society(DCSES)
    5-53-1 Gandla Street ,

SIR WANT TO OPEN A N OLD AGE HOME AT NANDED
    PLEASE SEND ME OTHER INFORMATION
    THANKU
    DR.S.G.RATHOD

76. pretheush says:

Dear Sir
    We would like to start an old age home at trivandrum,Kerala.Request you to provide the information regarding the legal formalities and also for getting the fund to start the old age home.

Regards

Pretheush
    9446469020

77. Prof B.Leela says:

Im in the process of setting up an old age home in kerala. Can someone help me with the registration process? People interested in associating may please contact me at profbleela@gmail.com.

78. K N SINGH, CHANDIGARH says:

I am a social worker having worked in the field of youth, childcare and development, adventure, visiting of tribal and remore areas and try to help loacl folk.

I would like to associate my self in organising/establishing an old age home in/around Chandigarh.

Any takers ?

79. we are working for oldage persons now we are runing oldage home but we dont have enough resourses
    kindly help us
    Prakash chandra
    SWECHHA
    E mail:_ Swechha_2004@yahoo.com

80. renu yadav says:

Dear sir

i am a social worker having worked in the field of womens ,child and development .
    i would like to associate my self organising establishment an old age home in sikar district in rajasthan but we dont have enough resources

thankhs & regards

RENU YADAV

81. Respected Sir,
    i want to start a new old age home in our village. so pleas, tell me the procedure.

82. shamina shafiq says:

dear sir,
    i belong to sitapur district in U.P. Wish to help the older ppl by opening an old age home …it is really requird in u.p. kindly help me n guide me…i run an ngo n i am ready to donate land for the same…kindly get bak as soon as possible…
    regards,
    shamina
    09935632668

83. sir, i have 2 open old age homes what is the procedure to get goi fund

84. Ajit kumar Nayak says:

Dear Respected Sir,
    Greetings from CROSS ,org. , Orissa.India .
    CROSS ,Is the charitable organization , wish to start a new old age home in Gajapati District ,Orissa . so please tell me the procedure .
    Thank you and humble hope to hear from you very soon .
    with much praye & regards .
    CROSS.org.
    Secretary ,

85. Dear Sir
    We havea building for the home for the aged at Bhopal, but we require funds to furnish and equip it. Kindly direct us.
    Thanking you in anticipation.
    Sr Sheila Rose,
    Asha Niketan Hospital, E-6 Areara Colonly,
    Bhopal – M.P

86. We are intenting to start an old age home in Palghat, Kerala State, God’s Own Country.

Please guide us with procedures to start one.

Also please help us with donaitons.

87. surendra rawat says:

sir;i am surendra rawat i want to establish a old age home in my village which is near lancedon uttrakhand we have land around 5 acrs in our village so we riquest you sir kindly give the guidelines for establish a old age home and to get grant from govt and pvt sponcers regard surendra

88. VBR Prasad says:

We (Our Family members) are interested in etablishng an old age home in and around Hyderabad. Can anyone suggest a proposal (feasibility report) to start the project. Either on own premises or on rented premises. Like basic needs like Infrastructure requirements and cost, minimum number of incumbents, minimum staff, Expenses on fixed and recurring needs, etc.,
    VBR Prasad, Hyderabad – Cell:919866611891

89. Dear sir,
    I want to start an old age home in gurgaon. Request you to provided the information regarding the legal formalities and also for getting the funds to start the old age home. And also need full details and guidelines to establish a old age home.

90. registered recently public trust in chennai to start old age homes. initially i will fund personally for land and part of building without donation. is there a way to get govt grants to run?

91. Dear Sir,
    We are planning to start a Retirement Home For The Age At kollam – Kerala State. We have already registered as a Chartiable trust Organisation, and got all infrasteructure for about 5 people to start with. Kindly advice us how to proceed further and we look forward for the new enquiries from geniune candidates
    G.T. THOMAS – 0474 2760248, 09884466632, 09381054334

92. sir, i have to open old age homes what is the procedure to get going funds, thanks ukgroupdwd@gmail.com

93. SOPAN KATHANE says:

sir i have to open old age home what is the procedure to get going gunds,

regards
    sopan
    08055856111

94. i gained lot of exposure and experinence of being a member in voluntary organisation for the 18 years. I want to support elder people under a registered society of my own organisation registered before three years. I dont have any resource to start now. is there any possibility for me to submit proposal

thanks for your time and consideration

sivagami

95. I am managing an oldage home for the past 15 years. Presently we have 75 elderly people with us. We are managing this entire home with personal donations which is gradually becoming very difficult. So, we are badly in need of some financial aid. We are registered NGO with the State government and FCRA. If you could kindly assist us how to organize funds we would be grateful.
    Thanking you ,
    with Regards
    Rajesh Dam.
    Srahdha Old Age Home
    Behala, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.

96. P. Nelson says:

I am very much interested and committed in starting an home for the Aged People in and around Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. I would like to invite a few interested persons to come forward to support financially or help to mobilize funds for this great cause and be a part of the program. Your valuable assistance be blessed and appreciated.
    Thanks
    With great regards,
    Rev. P. Neslon

97. Hi, I can see that lot of people are asking for fund and land for Old Age home. I am requesting to all organizations that whoever is proving fund or land for these people, please do a extensive enquiry for that person. Is that person is taking care of his own old parents or belongings? How is that person behavior for his surrounding old people?
    My opinion is that if we can take care of our old parents and surrounding people, then we have no need for Old Age Home. So we have to develop a society who can do survey and find out that who is not taking care of their own parents and why? And give some solution to them. This will make our society healthy. So please plan to do something in this direction rather than providing old age home.

98. Rajesh G Badiger says:

Hi Sir,
    This is entirely a new field to me .But I have the passion to serve the old and the destitute. Hopefully if an opportunity is rendered to me i will try my level best to serve the old and the needy

99. anupama sewashram says:

doing good work .keep it up. thanks for Anupama sewashram Ranchi

100. Dr.I Prabaharan. says:

Sir,
    Greetings to you, Diwali Wishes.
    I am very fortunate to browse through your page. I have concern over destitute people and delinquent youth, I would like to contribute my service to the needy. Kindly provide advice in this regard to establish a home for them in my location (MADURAI).
    Thanking you

101. land ready value rs 25 lac in vrindavan mathura up for old age home required m.d./partner for old age home detailed see wev site

102. sri vijayeswari old age home says:

Hello,
    we have an old age home called sri vijayeswari old age home in andhra pradesh kadapa dist. But recently, we have some fnancial problems to run it. Can anyone support us by donating some amout of money please?
    contact us sreevijayeswari@gmail.com
    Thank you.

103. ARULMALAR AGED HOME says:

we run arul malar aged home for desititude aged people my location karaikkudi sivagangai District Tamilnadu kindly support to us

104. Amit Kumar Jamdagni says:

Sir,
    I want to start an OLD AGE HOME in Distt. Chamba(Hp). for the help of old people. kindly give me the full information to start me this socal services

105. Sir,
    In future,i like to setup a shelter home for woman&children in kochin area,kerala state using my own funds initially.What are the minimum facilities that are to be provided for geting goverenment approval.

106. Dear Sir,
    We want to open a old age home in Haldwani, Uttarkhand.. We are already running a program for garbage picking kids with the name of pahal. Kindly Guide us the way for getting grants for opening Old age home.

107. JAGDEV SINGH KAUSHAL VPO UNA H.P. says:

Dear Sir,
    I am 45 years old a graduate civil engineer and working as contrcator. I have a land on the National Highway way to Mata Chintpurni near Bharwain. I want to serve old age peoples by way of old age home. Please guide me.

108. JAGDEV SINGH KAUSHAL VPO UNA H.P. says:

Please guide me regarding the openning of old age home in distt Una Himachal Pradesh.

109. We have a trust namely avikrishna.org, approved by the Govt. Presently we are taking care of Educational needs (School fee, Uniform, Books etc) of around 30 Students. We propose to build an Old Age Home with in 100 KM of Delhi. We have already kept substancial amount for building the same from our own resources.
    Would like to know is there any Scheme under which we can get Land on subsidized rates from Govt.

110. GUHIRAM SAHU says:

Dear Sir

I want a start a oldage home in Bhubaneswar. Kindly guid me.

111. amita sharma says:

dear sir
    i want to open an old age home please guide me.

112. SHAMRAO says:

Dear Sir,

Presently i am running own consultancy in Bangalore, i have own land in my native place Yadgir district in Karnataka, i want to start a old age home for poor people what is the procedure. kindly guide me

Thanking Yo